This section describes how to set up the ipushpull DB Loader to use an Oracle database.
- Start the DBLoader and click Configure Data Sources
- The Data Sources list is displayed. Click the Add new source button.
- Enter a free text name in the Name field to help you remember the data source and select Oracle from the Data source type dropdown.
- Enter the Server and Database name in the appropriate fields. Your DBA will be able to provide these for you.
- Enter your database Username and Password.
- When complete, your configuration will look something like this:
- Press Test Connection to check that it's working. If all is well, you should see the following message:
- Click File | Save to save your configuration