This section describes how to set up the ipushpull DB Loader to use a Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Start the DBLoader and click Configure Database Connection.
- Select Microsoft SQL Server from the dropdown menu.
- Select either Standard Authentication or Windows Authentication from the dropdown.
- Enter the server details in the Server field. Your DBA will be able to provide these for you.
- If you selected Standard Authentication, enter your database Username and Password in the appropriate fields. If you selected Windows Authentication you don't need to do this.
When it's finished, the settings box should look something like this:
Press Test Connection to check that it's working. If all is well, you should see the following message: