With the Live Pull function, you can import ipushpull content into your Excel spreadsheets and have it update automatically, so you always have the most current version. All it takes is a few mouse-clicks and no formulas are required. This post will show you how easy it is.
Before you can pull any content, you should log in to ipushpull.
1.Highlight the range of cells where you would like the ipushpull page to be pulled to.
2. On the ipushpull ribbon, click on the bottom half of the Pull button.
3. Select Live Pull from the drop down menu.
4. In the dialog box which opens choose the page you want to pull content from.
5. Click the Live Pull button to import the page you selected. At this stage you can choose to pull to a Selected Range or a New Worksheet.
6. If you pull to a Selected Range then a new dialog box opens asking you to select a cell for the formula. This must be outside of the range you selected in step 1, such as A1 or K1 in the example.
Pulling to a New Worksheet does this step for you.
Tip: If you have a loes, you can filter the list using the filter box at the top of the dialog.
Will the pulled page be saved with my workbook?
Yes. Save your workbook in the usual way and the ipushpull content will be saved too. It will always be there, even when you are not logged in to ipushpull.
What can I do with a page pulled into my Excel spreadsheet?
Anything you can do with any other cells in your spreadsheet. You can cut and paste, drag and drop, use the data in formulas and as the source for an Excel chart, to name a few.
I'm not sure how big the page I'm pulling is. What is the best way to do it?
When choosing the page, simply select the Pull to New Worksheet option.
This will create a new worksheet in your Excel workbook and pull the full size page into it. From there you can see how big it is and paste it into an appropriate range elsewhere in your workbook (or a different workbook).