This article describes how to add cell and range permissions within your ipushpull pages.
You control which ranges of cells each user can view or update. For example, if you have 3 members in your team and each member should have different levels of access to different parts of the page, you could specify whether parts of the page are Read Only / Read Write or No Access for the different users. As many access-controlled ranges as you like can be added to each page.
You must be a Folder Administrator in order to modify range permissions within a Page.
1. To add Access Controlled Ranges to a page, navigate to the page you want to edit and select a range of cells
2. Select the Page dropdown from the top right page toolbar then Cell Permissions
3. In the Cell Permissions options name your range and click Add
4. Under the Cell Range options either click Use these cells or if you want to increase your selection click the arrows next to the cell range to select to the end of column or row
5. A list of users with access to this page is listed below the range you have just defined. Toggle each of the square permission boxes to choose the permission you want. Choose between Read and Write (RW), Read Only (RO) or No Access (NO).
6. Check the page
The range now appears grayed out (you may need to refresh your browser first) and you are not permitted to update or view any data in the range, even if you have read/write permission to the overall page
If you still want the users to be able to view only the contents of the selected range, select RO instead of NO in step 5.