Before you can use the ipushpull Excel add-in, you must download and install it. The installer will automatically integrate ipushpull with your desktop version of Excel. It only takes a few seconds and it will be ready for you to log in and use as soon as the installer is finished.
1. Download the latest version of the installer from here.
2. If you have Excel open, close it until the install is complete. If you don't close it you will have to restart it after installation.
3. Start the installer by double-clicking it in Explorer, or open it directly from the download in your browser.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to accept the license agreement and choose the installation folder (it is recommended that you install in the default location).
5. Open Excel and you will see the new ipushpull ribbon on the main menu.
You're ready to go! For help with logging into ipushpull using the Excel add-in, see this post.
I closed Excel, but the installer tells me it is still running. Why?
- Check that Excel isn't still open waiting for a file to be saved.
- Using the task manager (right click on the Task Bar and choose Task Manager from the menu), check that Excel shut-down properly. If you see Excel in the list of running programs, right-click and choose End Task.
- If you are using a multi-user version of Windows (e.g Windows Server 2008), ensure that you don't have Excel running under your login in a different session.
I'm still having problems installing the add-in. What can I do?
- This post might be helpful.
- Contact us for assistance at email@example.com