The ipushpull Excel add-in is a Microsoft Office extension that lets you publish live or static data, subscribe to live or static data and collaborate in real time using Microsoft Excel.
Once you have installed the add-in, you will see a new iPushPull tab on the main Excel ribbon:
Using the ribbon buttons, you can:
- Log in to ipushpull, so you can access your content.
- Manually push ranges to ipushpull pages and share them instantly with your co-workers, on web, mobile, or in their own Excel spreadsheets.
- Manually pull pages from ipushpull into ranges in your own Excel spreadsheets and use the power of Excel to analyse and interpret the data using all the formulas and charts you are familiar with.
- Create a Shared Range to collaborate in real time with other users of desktop Excel (or any of the other ipushpull integrations).
The ipushpull Excel add-in also includes a number of new worksheet functions, which allow you to automatically share changes you make to your spreadsheet in real time.
Using the functions, you can:
- Seamlessly push changes from your sheet to ipushpull and instantly make them available to your colleagues.
- Automatically pull the latest changes from your collaborators into ranges in your own Excel spreadsheets in real time.
- Link pages together or link them to external content for easy navigation by co-workers or customers.
Which versions of Excel can I use the ipushpull add-in with?
Windows Desktop Excel 2010, 2013 and 2016 are currently supported (both 32-bit and 64-bit).
How do I install the ipushpull Excel add-in?
This post will show you how.