ipushpull lets you share PDFs with your colleagues and clients using our PDF pages. You can control access to your PDFs using our page access control tools, prevent users from downloading documents if you don't want them to, and monitor usage in real time.
This article describes how to create and update PDF pages in ipushpull.
Create a new PDF page
1. To create a new PDF page click on the Create button in the left hand toolbar
2. Select Page from template in the menu
3. In the menu that appears add a page Name, select the Folder, then under Type select PDF in the drop down. Then click Submit
- You can only create pages in a folder if you are a folder administrator
- If you try to create more pages in the folder than your package entitles you to, an error will be returned
- Page names can contain alphanumeric characters and the hyphen and underscore characters
- Page names are case-insensitive: for example, you are not permitted to create two pages called MyPage and mypage in the same folder
Upload a PDF from your Computer
You can upload or change a PDF file from the page toolbar.
1. Open the PDF page in the ipushpull Web App you would like to upload or update. Click Page in the page toolbar then Document
2. You can add a document in the Upload PDF menu
Drag and Drop
The simplest way to upload a file is by dragging it from another application (e.g. Windows Explorer) and dropping inside the dotted rectangle. The rectangle will turn green. Click on the Save button to upload the file.
Upload by selecting a file
Click the UPLOAD button to display a file browser. Browse to the PDF you want to upload, select it, then click the Open button. Click on the Save button to upload the file.
The file will be copied to ipushpull and hosted on our secure servers.