If the data in your embedded ipushpull pages is private, you can use ipushpull encryption to make sure only the right people can see it. Visitors to your site will have to enter a password to unlock the data. This article explains how.
You don't need to create individual user accounts to use encrypted pages. You create public pages then encrypt the content before pushing it to ipushpull, then send the password to your privileged visitors so they can unlock the data locally.
If you'd rather create individual accounts for each of your users, you can also use ipushpull access control to protect pages. See this article for more details.
1. Create a Page and make it public
First you will need to make your page public. To do so follow the steps in this article.
2. Encrypt the public page
1. To encrypt your page from the web app, navigate to your page and in the page toolbar click on Page then Encryption
2. In the right sidebar tick the Encrypt Page box
3. Then the option to Create Encryption Key will appear. Enter the Key and Passphrase to create a key then Add.
4. Once an Encryption Key is added, it will appear in the Select Encryption Key section. In this case the key is named "123". Click Update Encryption to finish
3. Embed the encrypted ipushpull page into your site
Embed the ipushpull page in your website as explained here.
4. What your visitors will see
When a visitor comes to your site, the embedded page will look like this:
Enter the password to unlock the encrypted page.